Clearbit Careers: Reasons to Apply
1. Clearbit is a financially strong company. They’ve been able to consistently grow (> 250% ARR growth in 2017) with minimal capital raised.
This means less dilution for you and the rest of the team.
2. Great companies are constantly reaching out to Clearbit to become customers of the product. This means that whether you’re on the engineering or the sales team, you’ll have more time to do what you do best.
For sales people: It’s easier to sell a product that is great.
For engineers and product people: It’s easier to do quality engineering work on a product that is already high quality.
Clearbit is an excellent place to do the best work of your career.
3. You’ll learn deeply about a massively important area: the use of data in businesses.
You’ll be able to become an expert on this area that is becoming massively important. This will set you up especially well if you ever want to start a company in the future, as you’ll be uniquely positioned to understand what new kinds of products and companies are made possible.
4. Clearbit is building an important company - mapping the entire business world with the help of machine learning.
This is a tool that will become increasingly important, and will both improve the efficiency of existing companies as well as enable new products to be created.
5. Massive opportunities for growth.
Clearbit grew the team from 18 to 40 in the past year, and is on track for 120+ by the end of 2019.
6. How to know if you’re especially suited to Clearbit:
- If you have an interest in data, you may be especially suited to Clearbit
- If you care about products, you may be especially suited to Clearbit, as you can work as a product-oriented engineer
- If you want to work at a company with great accounts coming inbound, you may be especially suited to Clearbit
- If you’re interested and willing to work closely with the leadership, you may be especially suited to Clearbit
7. We strongly encourage you to apply and have an initial conversation.
If this page was compelling to you, please apply. Create the option for yourself. Get more information so that you can make an informed decision and not miss out on any highly promising options.