Ubiquity6 Careers: Reasons to Apply
1. The opportunity to work on some of the most compelling challenges in computer vision.
Ubiquity6 is working on some of the most interesting and difficult technical challenges in computer vision and augmented reality. Their mission is to bring people together in physical spaces by building a platform to enable persistent, massively shared augmented reality experiences. This is a great thing if you’re a strong engineer who wants to work on the newest technology. The team has and will continue to have an extremely high bar for engineering talent as they’re solving hard problems in a completely new space.
2. Augmented reality will be a transformative technology that will be fundamental to the world. Ubiquity6 has the potential to be the foundational AR company that all future AR experiences run on.
By building the platform for shared, multiplayer AR experiences, Ubiquity6 will unlock many new products and solutions that become practical when you can access these experiences without having to open a new app. Go and watch some AR demos and get inspired by how epic a fully immersive AR world will be.
3. Ubiquity6 is an excellent place to learn because everything is new.
Many companies say that you’ll be able to learn new things if you work there but at Ubiquity6 this is particularly true. Everything they’re building is new, and they’re building this new idea of a new platform on a new medium.
4. Ubiquity6 is working with some of the best companies in the world - with many more partners in the pipeline.
5. Benchmark is one of, if not the, best VC firms in the business. Benchmark led Ubiquity6’s Series B round.
For context, Benchmark makes roughly 6 early stage lead investments per year.
In addition to Benchmark, Ubiquity6 has raised a total of $37.5M from numerous high-profile VC firms including: Index Ventures, First Round Capital, KPCB, Google’s Gradient Ventures, Disney, and Jeffrey Katzenberg-led holding company WndrCo.
6. How to know if you might be a fit
- If you’re excited about learning new things
- If you value collaboration and want to work on an ambitious, talented, and supportive team
- If you’re willing to take risks
- If you want to work on a big idea
7. Next steps
If this page was compelling to you, please apply. At least create the option for yourself. Get more information so that you can make an informed decision and not miss out on a promising opportunity.
Ubiquity6 is committed to recruiting, developing and retaining the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We have an inclusive workplace that supports the diverse cultures, backgrounds, perspectives, skills, and experiences of every team member. Women, minorities, queer candidates, candidates with physical or cognitive disabilities, and candidates with non-traditional backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply. If you are talented, passionate, and excited about building the spatial internet and a shared reality, please apply! If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact the company at firstname.lastname@example.org